X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Good Guys - Santa Clara California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Jose California
  • Good Guys 3149 Stevens Creek Blvd Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

Good Guys rip-off Santa Clara California

I purchased (in Sept 2002) a TV for 18 months no payment due no finace charge terms. However it looks like the minimum payments are due and good guys are trying to collect the money in a fraudulent way.

They tell me directly that there is no payment due. However the bank keeps calling me for payments. Good guys is NOT willing to correct the issue with the bank directly. Good Guys advised me to not make any payments. When I followed their advice, I got delinquincies in my pefrect credit ratings and my credit rating is damaged and now I can NOT refinace my home.

This action has cost me more than the cost of the TV that I purchased.

Syed
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/good-guys/santa-clara-california-95129/good-guys-rip-off-santa-clara-california-46875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content