Complaint Review: GoodAccountants/com - Lynbrook New York

• GoodAccountants/com
    303 East Merrick Road
    Lynbrook, New York
    United States

GoodAccountants/com Johanna Laurent Al Chilsolm BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM Lynbrook New York

This company has been agressively calling me for years.  Each time they would call, they would claim to have some big client just waiting on me but they would not provide any details until I paid the $5,000 fee.  Over this period of time Al Chilsolm was the person initiating these calls.  Over the time Al said my first client would more than cover the fee.  I was also told and giving documentation about a 6 month guarantee if I did not make $5,000 in this period of time.  This is a blatantly false statement but its covered up in their contract.

About 6 months ago I received a call from good accountants and they were telling me about this big client.  Again I reiterated I do not have the $5,000.  During the call the CEO (Johanna Laurent) came on the line talking about this big client and how they urgently needed someone.  I believe this was legitimate so I took out a $5,000 personal loan and I told Johanna Laurent I have the fee.   Once the fee was received the client disappeared and so did Johanna Laurent.  I did not hear from Johanna until 6 months later when I asked for a refund as we surpassed the 6 month quarantee and I billed $0.

Stay away from this company as there sales pitch is strictly bait and switch.  The promise and guarantee of big clients are fabrications.  They will call you and pretend they have some big client for you but as soon as you pay the marketing fee the phone calls stop and you will be lucky to get a couple of hundred dollars in billing.

I'm a entreprenuer trying to build a sound business and I really believed this was going to jump start the process.  Don't do it, stay away from these used cars sales people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/goodaccountantscom/lynbrook-new-york-11563/goodaccountantscom-johanna-laurent-al-chilsolm-bait-and-switch-scam-lynbrook-new-york-1433174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content