Complaint Review: Got alot auto parts - Bay City Michigan

• Reported By: Robert — Le Roy Illinois United States
  • Got alot auto parts

Bay City, Michigan
    United States

Got alot auto parts Lied would not return calls these empty promises on refund Bay City Michigan

I wouldn't recommend them to anybody I ordered a transmission told 7 to 10 business days I would have it 22 days later business days I got it after numerous calls made to them from me asking where my transmission was and after excuse and excuse I finally got it 22 business days later. Then I was promised a refund of $200 once I got my old transmission out and sent back all I had to do was give them the tracking number.

I did that and that was 4 weeks ago I've called almost every day now they're ignoring my calls and not taking care of the situation and being rude on the phone with me and had me deal with people different people time and time again instead of answering the my calls or messages I have left on Amber and Jeff's desk to call me they do not and do not contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/got-alot-auto-parts/bay-city-michigan/got-alot-auto-parts-lied-would-not-return-calls-these-empty-promises-on-refund-bay-city-m-1422671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content