X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GoTelemarketing.com - Plano Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: MBG — Missouri United States of America
  • GoTelemarketing.com 7000 Independence Pkwy Suite 160-202 Plano, Texas United States of America

GoTelemarketing.com (crap appointments from India) Plano, Texas

I contacted GoTelemarketing.com and placed an order of 80 confirmed and validated Medicare Supplement appointments for $2000.00 with a business check (They would not accept a credit card because you can dispute a fraudulant charge). I purchased the leads in conjunction with my agents, which each agent blocked out particular days to allow for these appointments. GoTelemarketing guaranteed these appointments to be delivered accordingly.

To date, none of the schedules have been honored. The appointments sent were booked by a call center in India posing as someone from Medicare, which is highly illegal. When I learned of this I contacted Destiny at GT, my sales rep, and tried to cancel all future appointments. She informed me "too bad" and "our company has a no refund policy" The appointments do not comply with the Center of Medicare Services guidelines and has cost myself and my agents a great deal of money above and beyond the money invested!!

Take it from an agency owner and 8 of my highest quality agents....DO NOT USE GOTELEMARKETING.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gotelemarketingcom/plano-texas-75025/gotelemarketingcom-crap-appointments-from-india-plano-texas-659633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content