X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Gottaplay Interactive - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chris — Dayton Ohio United States of America
  • Gottaplay Interactive 114 West 47th Street New York, New York United States of America

Gottaplay Interactive Gottaplay Interactive Customer No Service New York, New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I signed up for these guys back in october reading what appears to be self promotion about great customer service on various websites. I added about 15 games to the list none of which were availible. So finally I had to add some games I wasen't that intrested in just to get something to rent and use the service I had just paid for.

A couple days later I receive the two games. "Culpret Saga" is broken. I tell them immediatly on the website its broken and ship it back. 5 days later I get an email saying the game that they received is not the game they origionally sent me. They say it is... "Culpret Saga" with all the same identifying numbers... and then they suspended my account. And are not shipping any more games.

So I emailed them, I called them at their customer service number in the email and on the suspension alerts, same number both disconnected.  I emailed them some more. Finally I found a number to the direct gottaplay location. Voicemail.

Now since my account is suspended I can't even cancel my services. 15 days later they have charged me an additional 50$ for the broken game not being returned. Mind you this game costs 20$ new in the store.

I have YET to receive one non automated email response or a call back from my many voicemail messages I leave them. No one answers their phones. Beware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gottaplay-interactive/new-york-new-york-/gottaplay-interactive-gottaplay-interactive-customer-no-service-new-york-new-york-525741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair