Complaint Review: Graniti Vicentia

• Reported By: David — Houston Texas USA
  • Graniti Vicentia

, TX

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Legal Notice

I went into the Graniti Vicentia showroom in Houston in February of this year. The showroom is located at 1075 West Sam
Houston Parkway North Suite 214 Houston Texas 77043. I work in hospitality and was looking at purchasing flooring for an upcoming project. The features and products they have in the showroom are great. They have high quality products and everyone on the sales staff was very friendly.

Once I placed my order things took a change for the worse. I was promised my delivery at the beginning of March, however when I called to check on the delivery I just got the run around. After several complaints with Kim and Debby (two staff members) I was finally put in contact with the owner of the store. He assured me everything would be okay and my delivery would arrive in the coming week (almost two months late)

To my surprise, the order actually did arrive the following week...however the products were different!! The tiles the flooring features were not the same quality! They were cheaper versions, they thought they could pass off low quality cheap products without me knowing!!

I immediately called and was told that these were the items that I picked. I have never been so disrespected and angry in my life. The company is a scam and full of scam artist. Something must be done.

I immediately filed a report with BBB and even went as far as to hire representation. The owner of the store has been sued many times according to my lawyer and is a known scam artist in Houston.

Please take my word and do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2017 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Legal Notice

AUTHOR: Legal Notice - (United States)

Please take notice that Graniti Vicentia, LLC, GV Facades, LLC, and Srinivasa Rao Katragadda (“Plaintiffs”) have initiated an action in the 215th Judicial District Court of Harris County, Texas, Cause Number 2017-75440 (“the Action”), due to allegedly false statements made by “David”. In the Action, Plaintiffs seek to subpoena the records of Xcentric Ventures, LLC for your identifying contact information.  Plaintiffs have served a subpoena on Xcentric Ventures, LLC, the company that owns and operates this website, to reveal your identity.  You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before February 26, 2018, via email ( or ) or facsimile (832-415-0215).