X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lakewood New Jersey
  • Grant Services Incorporated 33A Providence Hill Nationwide Barbados

Grant Services Incorporated ripoff, liars, persuasive, never recieved promised money Christ Church Nationwide

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On November 28th 2005 a lady representative of the GSi company by the name of Sandy pin#9140 had contacted me in regards to finding a way to eliminate some of my debt.
After recieving the information she needed from me ie my checking account inforamation, she proceeded to tell me that I would recieve the package within 28business day and to fill out the information and return it to their office.
After the 28 days passed I caled their office again and spoke to a woman by the name of Joan Wilson. She had stated that their was something wrong with the systems and that my documents were not filed, however the money was already taken out of m account. She then proceeded to tell me that my package would be sent out on december 27 and will take an additional 21-28 business days.
After patiently waiting again, I was able to speak to a customer service representative by the name of Kim Thomas on Feburary 16th and was able to find out exactly according to them what the hold up was. She claimed that the packages they company had sent in the mail were returned to them due to postage. Again I waited.
On Feb. 21 2006 I spoke to a lady by the name of Kathy Baker and she told me that everything was all set to go however I would need to wait an additional 3 weeks.
As you may have figued out, I am tired of waiting. They were able to steal approximately $298.00 from me, however Sandy the first woman that I spoke to gauranteed me that I qualified to recieve a minimum of approximately $6000.00 if the paper work was completed properly.

Joseph
Lakewood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-services-incorporated/nationwide/grant-services-incorporated-ripoff-liars-persuasive-never-recieved-promised-money-chris-181386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair