Complaint Review: Grant Williams , Franklinton NC - Franklinton North Carolina

• Grant Williams , Franklinton NC
    270 misty way
    Franklinton, North Carolina
    United States

Grant Williams , Franklinton NC He was my neighbor supposed to be my friend and basically stole a 26,999 motorcycle from me Franklinton North Carolina

Well to make a long story as short as I can . This guy Grant Williams was my neighbor for 2 or 3 years . At the time my kids mother and I had just found out, that because she was pregnant again we were going to have to put our house up for sale and move back home to WV . With another child that would have broken our budget for daycare , vehicles , new house payment etc... So we put the house up for sale and are moving within a month . I ended up calling WV finding a job and went ahead of my family to start work and her family came down and packed and moved most of our stuff back . Now this is where the story gets good my kids mothers dad didn’t want to put my 2010 Redneck Engineering Custom 10up chopper ( motorcycle ) that I had just bought and paid off valued at 26k on the Uhaul even though there was room he left my motorcycle .

Grant Wiiliams at this point says it’s no problem Scott leave your motorcycle over at my house you can put it in my out building it’s fine . He also says don’t worry about it just come back whenever you can it’s not a problem !! Then about 4 months go by I’ve separated from my kids and there mother gotten my new vehicle repoed and took quite a drastic pay cut in the move so I finally start trying to call to tell Grant I’m coming to get my bike . This phone number is disconnected . I get court papers saying that I abandoned my motorcycle . Who’s gonna leave a 26k motorcycle at someone’s house that’s paid for and abandon it . Well I go to court he never made an attempt to call me ! He had some bs letters he said he sent it to me prior to all this I never got any !! He basically took his attorney and lied and said that if I have $7000 to give them by the end of the week for his pain and suffering of oil leaking in his wooden floor building I could have my bike bk !!! The judge gave him ownership of my bike !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2018 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-williams-franklinton-nc/franklinton-north-carolina-27614/grant-williams-franklinton-nc-he-was-my-neighbor-supposed-to-be-my-friend-and-basically-1435039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content