X  |  CLOSE

Find out more here.
How to fix

RE: Customer Service Request members.grantlinepro.comThursday,

November 19, 2009 6:52 AM From: noreply@grantlinepro.com

Thank You for your submission. A customer support representative will contact you as soon as possible. Our business hours are Mon - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM Mountain Time. This message is an automated response to your submission. Please do not reply to this message. Below is a copy of the message we recieved:

Command: Description: I have registered 2 days ago, my password & login still don't work. The female CSR said I had to wait 24hrs before I can do anything, I have waited 48hrs and nothing has happen. I am still unable to log into the website and search for grants. I am reporting this website! CANCEL MY SERVICE WITH YOUR COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grantlineprocom/internet/grantlineprocom-log-information-incorrect-not-valid-internet-525847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair