Complaint Review: Grayhound Bus - Dallas Terxas

• Grayhound Bus
    PO Box 660691
    , Dallas Terxas
    United States

Grayhound Bus Dating back to November 2017 promised refund of $212 dollars and still have not rececived. Call montly and the same story promis to have my check in 21 buss days Dallas Terxas

Have been trying to get refund for the past 10 months. My son bought us tickets from grayhound online and the i became ill stayed in hospital for 11 days with severe kidney diease. i am still recoving so we had to canel. They gae my son back his money for our hotel rooms but grayhound has not.

I call monthly to see whats going on and it's the same story, I sit on the phone for hours. I feel so bad that my son will lose his $212 that he worked so hard for and feel i should pay him back. We are on fixed income and i tell these people i am supposed to keep my stress level down due to my diease but i will fight till the end to pay him back one way or other.

Margaret Fisher

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grayhound-bus/dallas-terxas-75266/grayhound-bus-dating-back-to-november-2017-promised-refund-of-212-dollars-and-still-hav-1451443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content