X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Great Lakes Auto Sales - Parma Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Heath Ohio
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Great Lakes Auto Sales 4927 Brookpark Rd Parma, Ohio U.S.A.

Great Lakes Auto Sales Misrepresented a car Parma Ohio

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I called this company to ask a few questions about a car, the so called manager answered only two questions and then said I needed to read the description on the internet, as he was busy and didn't have time to sit on the phone. We drove three hours to see this car, and was greeted by a so called salesman. He never introduced himself, nor did he offer a card or ask our names, or where we were from. I knew the car what they were asking for the car before I got there, but when the saleman approached and we ask, all of a sudden it was $500.00 more than the initial asking price. When we looked the car over he said, "We have a clean carfax on this car."

We initially started to deal, and was told we couldn't take the car for a ride until we were set to deal with their price. My husband lifted the hood and trunk and noticed the bolts had been removed on the right side, which meant they had put a complete right side on this car, because it had been wrecked. The salesman didn't deny the allogations when my husband ask him again. He just hung his head and said nothing. This company needs to be put out of business before someone really gets hurt. Needless to say we left without the car, and I feel sorry for the unsuspecting person who will eventually buy it.

This guy can change his name as many times as he chooses, but he will still be who he is.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Nanny-nika
Heath, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 05:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/great-lakes-auto-sales/parma-ohio-44134/great-lakes-auto-sales-misrepresented-a-car-parma-ohio-464797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair