X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Greater Air Of Michigan - Waterford Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Clarkston Michigan
  • Greater Air Of Michigan 3549 Airport Rd Waterford, Michigan U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I did all the training and drove all over. Some over an hour away. I went on 15 "shows". They told me that you get $20 per show, but when you ask about your pay check they tell you that you have to get 15 shows a week to get that money. It is unlikely that you will get that many in a week. The shows take more than an hour a piece.

I sold a unit and was suppose to get $100. It has been almost 2 months and still no pay check. I am talking to them and they keep telling me that they have to talk to someone else.

Some people will make money off of this and it will good for them. Most people will get screwed. They also use less than truthful means to enter your home.

Slug
Clarkston, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greater-air-of-michigan/waterford-michigan-49507/greater-air-of-michigan-no-pay-check-waterford-michigan-314523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dear Shannon

AUTHOR: A.smith - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shannon from Attica

First: Just because you came for an interview does not mean you will be hired. I know its tuff out there but, we wish the best for you.

Second: When your applying for a poistion it wise not to call and cuss out the secreatary's when your number shows up on the caller Id. that's even before the interview.

Third: You were upset about the distance from your house to our ofice, we can not help that. That is where the office is.

There are classes you can take to help you find a job. Good Luck to you.

April Mason

True Lies

AUTHOR: Shannon - (United States of America)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 29, 2011

April is a liar and should learn how to spell.  They lie to get you in the door for an interview.  I was applying for a warehouse position.  I was specific with the gentleman who answered the phone, Eric.  I let him know my situation, being unemployed, money was tight, looking for a good job.  He could have cared less that the gas I was going to use to get there was precious to a person who has been out of work for over a year and had an 8 year old son to care for.  This company should be shut down.  And yes April, you are a liar.  You should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of people in such hard times.  Especially when you have a room full of people who just want to work and feed their families.

Greater Air has nothing to hide-Who is Slug?

AUTHOR: A.smith - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I know that when you work for the company you get paid for what you do, it was clearly stated plus we have it in writing that our reps. sign so that they know what we say is true and they clearly understand.
You have to run the min. of 15 demos a week you always get your delivery pay.
I sometimes see that if the rep dose not want to do the work they will blame some one eles.
I personally check to see if we owed a person by the name of Slug from Clarkston any money, we don't. But if we owe you we will pay you.
I take pride in what we do and that I am giving a great service to the Oakland County Area. I have been doing this business for over 5 years, and I am not going to let some one ruin my heard work and dedication.
I wish you the best of luck in every thing you do.

Sincerely Yours,
April Mason
Waterford Michigan
Greater Air of Michigan Inc.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair