Complaint Review: GREENE LEGAL GROUP - Georgia

• GREENE LEGAL GROUP
    600 WEST PEACHTREE STREET SUITE 605
    , Georgia
    United States

GREENE LEGAL GROUP WILLIAM T JONES ,REGINALD A GREENE Client Killers,SCAMMERS Greene Legal Group of ATLANTA GEORGIA Georgia

My Family and I retained Greene Legal Group on September 3, 2014 to represent our Child on removing this Trustee (Ann Herrera)who is clearly Ripping our child off we paid William T Jones 4,000.00 Cash up front  and gave him our file, after 2 and half years Mr, Jones Finally met my Son the client who he supposed to be representing during the meeting I notice MR. Jones were more  concern if my Son knew about how much money  he has in his Trust account so I respone ask him a question where is our file he couldn't ansew,the meeting was over from there so after 2 weeks past  my Son call and call even  email William Jones an call Reginald Greene no one responed so Mr Jones send my son a email and said(Its  been a break down in Communication) he can't Represent Us so we sent Greene Legal Group a certified letter requesting  our File and our 4,000 dollars cash back  Greene Legal Group respone and we ain't getting our money back and  we ain't getten your File back  now this what makes Greene Legal Group Scammers/RIPOFF GREEN LEGAL GROUP claim to be SUPER LAWYERS

The question we keep asking our self how SUPER LAWYERS GO ON RADIO CLAIM TO BE THE BEST LAWYERS IN ATLANTA AND Steal from their Client how Green Legal group take our money take our file and refuse to remove crooked Trustee to all the people's in atlanta do not Trust Greene Legal Group they are Client Killers.

Greene Legal Group is part of a cover up For this Trustee (ANN HERRERA)Who is a Fraud and we gonna prove it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2018 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greene-legal-group/georgia-30308/greene-legal-group-william-t-jones-reginald-a-greene-client-killersscammers-greene-l-1422426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content