Complaint Review: greenparrotseeds - Barcelona

• greenparrotseeds
    Carrer del Rosello 325,
    , Barcelona
    Spain

greenparrotseeds Green Parrot greenparrotseeds should be used for feeding parrots only! Barcelona Spain

Warning do not use greenparrotseeds I made an order from them and they sent me garbage strains instead of what I asked for even though I specifically noted to not send replacements but send my money back when I tried to confront them no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2018 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greenparrotseeds/barcelona-08037/greenparrotseeds-green-parrot-greenparrotseeds-should-be-used-for-feeding-parrots-only-ba-1457507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content