What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Grimes Grass Company - houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: RIPPED OFF BY GRIMES GRASS — houston Texas USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Grimes Grass Company 1106 Highway 6 houston, Texas USA

Grimes Grass Company Grass died owner told me " Nothing we can do " Despite the fact they installed and maintained it ! houston Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I needed new grass so i searched Google for reputable Grass companies and chose Grimes Grass , i sent in a request and Grimes called me and said a Rep would be calling me.The rep came to my home and informed me that all the grass need to be replaced . ALL OF IT .

He gave me an Estimate and thats when i noticed he was a Sub contractor , i asked him if he worked for Grimes Grass and he said " yes i do all there work in this area " We decided to use Grimes Grass despite the fact they where double the cost of all the the other estimates , but they had a Guarantee .The Rep told me that if we signed up for the Monthly Maintenance fee that the grass would be guranteed .The monthly fee was triple what we had been paying but we agreed to have them take care of our yard .

Before the grass was completed the Rep informed me that our sprinkler system was broken , he gave us an estimate to repair it . We agree to the repair despite the fact that it was almost $2000.00 to fix .

After the sprinkler repair they installed the new Grass but only about 80% Not all of it as promised .

6 months after the installation of the grass the new grass got some type of desease and died .After multiple calls to the Rep he sent out a 2 man crew to replace the dead grass .The grass that they had on the Truck was brown and looked inferiror to the original grass , i expressed concern but they said it would be fine .

The second batch of grass died .

I called the Rep and he refused to return and told me there was nothing he could do and to call someone else !

i reminded him of his guarantee and he said sorry not my problem

I called Grimes grass and spoke with the owners Son who informed me that we didnot have a deal with Grimes grass we dealt with the subcontractor and there was nothing they could do .I remined them that i paid grimes grass for the work !

Sorry not our problem was the response .

Grass $4000.00

sprinkler repair $1800.00

Monthly Fee $180.00

Dont use this company they do not stand behind there work i was RIPPED OFF BY GRIMES GRASS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2016 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grimes-grass-company/houston-texas-77077/grimes-grass-company-grass-died-owner-told-me-nothing-we-can-do-despite-the-fact-the-1339413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content