X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Grossman Chevrolet - Burnsville Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mn Minnesota
  • Grossman Chevrolet Burnsville, Minnesota U.S.A.

Grossman Chevrolet ripoff Before you leave Grossman make sure you know what you have and that you have everything you need because they will not back up their mistakes. Burnsville Minnesota

Grossman Chevrolet part department sold me a part for my 2000 Corvette without the required hardware need to attached other components to the part. I had to modify the part to install it so I could drive the car.

I requested Grossman to replace the part and they have tried over and over to make excuses to not replace the part. When the part was sold to me they looked up the part number and below the part infomation it indicated that the part may need add. hardware and they didn't even try to verify.

I didn't know as the customer what was needed to install the part and I didn't know what did or didn't come with the part. I feel it is the parts department to advise me of what I need and to make sure I have everything I need before I leave the counter. The parts department personel should be better trained onwhat they are selling to their customers. Before you leave Grossman make sure you know what you have and that you have everything you need becuase they will not back up their mistakes it is buyer beware.

Jesse
Mn, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2003 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grossman-chevrolet/burnsville-minnesota/grossman-chevrolet-ripoff-before-you-leave-grossman-make-sure-you-know-what-you-have-and-t-69544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content