X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Group lotto - Dieppe Nebraska

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: creswell Oregon
  • Group lotto 654 Malenfant Boulevard' Dieppe, Nebraska U.S.A.

Grouplotto ripoff jaming up your computer so you can respond Dieppe Nebraska

Grouplotto had e-mail me several times about i had won $2500.00 i would delete the them to good to be true.

So on may 14 I recived a e-mail that said Bart $2500.00 prize confirmed.Please claim your winnings.

So I click on and the e-mail said I'm really confused why haven't claimed you cash? and it go's on to say they have e-mail me several times telling you the cash is yours.All you need to do is register and tell us where to send your guarteed winnings. So i register and it make you go through survey witch takes 1.5 hrs. and then at the end it clicks you off to diff sites not leting you tell them where to send the money .

And you try to e-mail them back and your e-mail is locked up you can't e-mail at all.I repaired my computer. But what about the fokes that can't.THIS IS B.S. so after the repairs i e-mailed them back and told them you screwed with my computer and i don't like to be scamed.

You have 24 hrs to get in touch with me or i will take this to the sec. step.

i have not heard from them. i'm pissed off at my self .letting the $$$ sign get the best of me . But knowing there make money off you and jaming up your computer so you can respond. and to get the hopes up on pepol who are in need of money. it's just not wright.They may blow off my e-mail and laugh thinking i'm no threat.But you know i'm plainly sick of this .And i would like them to know they can go down and it's going to hurt.

Bart
Creswell, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/group-lotto/dieppe-nebraska/grouplotto-ripoff-jaming-up-your-computer-so-you-can-respond-dieppe-nebraska-92219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content