X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GSA/SBA EXPRESS Aka Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, Ravenmediainc.com, Internet USA - NET Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Morris Oklahoma
  • GSA/SBA EXPRESS Aka Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, Ravenmediainc.com, Internet USA ST George, Utah Internet U.S.A.

GSA, SBA EXPRESS Aka, Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, Raven Mediainc.com Networkagenda.com, Ravenmediainc.com, Internet USA GSA/SBA Express has the nerve to debit my personal checking account without my permission and/or knowledge; are they freaking crazy? I am employed with the District Attorney's Office in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma, and I will take action. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I am writing an official complaint regarding GSA/SBA EXPRESS aka Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, RavenMediainc.com and anyone else affiliated in any way. Without my consent of any kind . . . signature and/or verbal GSA/SBA EXPRESS has the nerve to debit my personal checking account (which I have yet to discover how they did this) in the amount of $5.95 for a time period of currently as of today, 5/30/07, is unknown. I have to go to my local bank and request documentation (with a fee I might add) from them in order for me to do the proper research to determine the length of time and total amount owed to me. I am so furious, and i want something done and done now regarding this issue. The name listed on my bank statement(s) with the Morris State Bank, Morris, OK 74445 is only listed with 1 name, and that name is GSA/SBA EXPRESS. Research listed the other names which are affiliated with GSA/SBA EXPRESS. to my knowledge the fee each time is $5.95. This info is subject to change.

Sheila
Morris, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gsasba-express-aka-grant-writer-pro-networkagendacom-ravenmediainccom-internet-usa/internet/gsa-sba-express-aka-grant-writer-pro-networkagendacom-raven-mediainccom-networkagend-251110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I would like to discuss Sheila's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Sheila obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to do so during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Sheila. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair