X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Guaranteed Tip Sheet - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dan — Aliquippa Pennsylvania
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Guaranteed Tip Sheet Internet USA

Guaranteed Tip Sheet Guaranteed horse racing tip sheets, horse racing tip sheets, horse race tip sheets, guaranteedtipsheets.com, horse race handicappers, horse race touts. Internet

*General Comment:

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Horse Racing Tip Sheets is what Guaranteed Tip Sheets sells from their website. Guaranteed horse racing tip sheets online. They tout their horse race handicapping expertise and integrity and charge you to buy their so called expert tip sheets.

What a joke ... I bought many of their so called horse racing tip sheets and of all the tip sheets. I've purchased many tip sheets over the past 30 years, I've never seen any as bad. They're the worst I've ever seen.

Winning Record....They post how much they win every day at each track on their website. The way they count their winnings is absurd, and no horse player would ever use their calculation methods. They tell you to box 4 horses in the exacta, and if they win, they post the winnings without taking out the cost of the wager.

So if an exacta pays $11 they count it as an $11 win - not taking into consideration it costs twice as much for the wager. A 4 horse box costs $24, so if you boxed a 12 race card, it would cost you $288 for all the exactas alone. Now add the 4 horse box for trifecta's and superfectas and the total is $864. Now add a $20 win ticket for each race and you're now at a mere $1084.

Then they have the audacity to have winning days with their cashed tickets total under a $100. Really, that's what you call expert handicappers..like I said, an outright scam.

WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THESE HORSE BETTING THIEFS! RUN OR TROT AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN, TO NEVER RETURN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guaranteed-tip-sheet/internet/guaranteed-tip-sheet-guaranteed-horse-racing-tip-sheets-horse-racing-tip-sheets-horse-r-1056439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#3 General Comment

Dan is 100% correct

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 14, 2018

You say there is no way of knowing how a person bets so there is no why you can know the profit/loss. In order to get your "winnings" a person has to BOX all the numbers you give in each race and has to bet to win on multiple horses per race.

Lets take a look at your resutls for Delaware August 13th 2018- you show "winnings" of $990- I just picked the first one I came too--if you would like me to go over another one, just let me know.

Here is what one would have to wager in order to get those "winnings"

One would have to bet to win on 37 different runners for a total stake of $74- total payout for betting to win $51.60 Player minus -$22.40

One would have to take an exacta box in each race for a total of $116 (normally more but you had scratches_ total payout exacta$66.20 (you have $2 payoffs listed on your site...another good advertising trick) Player minus -49.80

Trifectas total you would have to wager-$324 total return on Tris $120 player minus -203.30
Daily doubles you have to wager $120 total return on Doubles $52.20 player minus -67.80
Pick three you would have to wager $456 return on pick three's $114.60 Player minus -$341.40
Pick four you would have to wager $768 return on pick fours $131.60 player minus -$636.80

you did not hit the pick five but if you would have, you have counted it as a win to play the pick five cost -$1536

So in order to get winnings of $990 a player had to bet $1858 for a net loss on the day of $868

Not counting the pick five plays- thank god you didn't hit one of those or the player would really be in the hole....

It makes me sick the way you advertise this to people who just don't know.

Tom

Bad Day?

AUTHOR: Tommy - (USA)

POSTED: Sunday, July 02, 2017

I know it's been years I'm just seeing this. The person who complains about the tip sheet is wrong. If he a expert handicapper? No he's not or he wouldn't have bought the sheet. I have nothing but praise for the guraneetd tip sheet. All I have to say to this guy is SORE LOSER!

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

It's called GUARANTEED Tip Sheet for a reason

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

POSTED: Friday, June 28, 2013

In response to DAN's complaint about our service:

First of all, it's amazing how any anonymous user can file a complaint about any person or service including one that he or she may have never used. I never received an email or complaint from anyone named "Dan".

Second, our website is called Guaranteed Tip Sheet for a reason. If you are unhappy with our tips, you can easily request that your money be refunded. Simple. We're one of the few tip sheet providers that actually offer this kind of policy.

Next, we make no secret about how our results and payouts are calculated. It states VERY CLEARLY on our site in multiple places that we show PAYOUTS ONLY, not PROFITS and those payouts do not include any type of wagers. There is a good reason for this. It's possible to get the same payout from multiple wagers, all of different values. For example, on an EXACTA payout, one could wager a straight 3-1 EXACTA, a 3-1 EXACTA BOX, a 3-1-2 EXACTA BOX, A 3, 1-2-3-4 EXACTA PART WHEEL, and on and on. The payout will be the same, but how much is wagered will be different. There is no way for us to know which way any particular person will play our tips and would not make sense to include the cost of placing every possible wager combination. This is why we only show POSSIBLE PAYOUTS from combinations of our top 4 picks. THIS IS STANDARD PRACTICE IN THE TIPSHEET INDUSTRY.

All of this information is clearly spelled out on our HELP PAGE (http://www.guaranteedtipsheet.com/help.asp) and also on our PAST RESULTS PAGE (http://www.guaranteedtipsheet.com/history.asp).

I've been handicapping horses for over 25 years. Our site has been online since 2009 and has served up tips for THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of users. It's easy to have a bad day at the track, for whatever reason, and then take it out on the handicapper. In the 4+ years our site has been online, the amount of refunds requested have been less than 1% of our total purchases. That right there should tell you the quality of our service.

Don't let me or anonymous internet users persuade you to purchase or not purchase our product. We have a COMPLETE HISTORY of our tips available for viewing on our site FOR FREE. Decide for yourself.

Chris

GuaranteedTipSheet.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair