X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Guardian Information Service - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mountain Lake Minnesota
  • Guardian Information Service New York, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Information Service unauthorized withdrawl of funds negligence of returned funds no way of contacting them rip-off New York New York

*Author of original report: Guardian Info Service, I'll get revenge

A Telemarketer called me at home to offer me insurance at no cost to me.

One week later I had received an overdraft charge on my checking account.

Due to an unauthorized withdrawal of $229.95.

I then pursued to required my money back by calling 1-866-329-8422. Then they gave me a different number to call 1-866-835-4386.

The representative gave me the information on how to return the forms when I finally got them 4 to 5 weeks later. I return the forms and was told after 7 phone calls to them that my return was still in progress.

It has been well over 2 months since and now I can not use the numbers that were given to me. The number tells me that I need to redial and try again.

I have been patient but I've had enough and I want my money back and 2 overdraft charges. Plus I want revenge with this so called insurance company.

Please help me with this claim. I have a Family of 3 young children under 5 years old and I am the only one working. This money is hard earned and I need every bit of it to get by.

I have learned my lesson and now I don't do anything over the phone. I now have a "Telezapper" to delete all these nasty telemarketers.

I've also heard that our attorney general can help on matters like this. So if you can't do nothing I guess he can help too.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chadrick
Mountain Lake, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/guardian-information-service/new-york-new-york/guardian-information-service-unauthorized-withdrawl-of-funds-negligence-of-returned-funds-46932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Guardian Info Service, I'll get revenge

AUTHOR: Chadrick - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, February 26, 2003
I had called recently to this number. 1(800)476-4828. This number was given to me from my bank on a bank statement. I talked to the operator of this number and had asked which company would I like to direct this call to. Guardian Information Services. She said their lines have been disconnected and they could not get another phone line for their customer service. She also said she was getting 1000's of phone calls from other people like me wanting to get our hard earned money back every day. I refeered her to this web site. She also gave me their last know address.

4120 St. Catherine St. W
Suite 350
Westmount, Quebec CANADA
H3Z1P4

I certainly hope that this will help you out and hopefully the operator gives out this web site. So that we can have thousands of other people like us have our money returned to us. The more people with the same complaint of this company the more likely our chances of our money getting returned.

Thanks for browsing this site and may the force be with us.