X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Gurnee Volkswagen - Park City, Gurnee, Waukegan Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Libertyville IL
  • Gurnee Volkswagen http://www.gurneevw.com Park City, Gurnee, Waukegan, Illinois U.S.A.

Gurnee Volkswagen Pre Owned VW Warranty ripoff consumer fraud Park City, Gurnee, Waukegan Illinois

Gurnee VW places Pre-Owned Certified Cards in the windows of all of its used VW's regardless of whether they are certified or not. Sounds to me like false advertising. I was had.

I was told that my car was VW Pre-Owned Certified and have the card to proove it. Recently when I found out that they sold me an unsafe car, they told me that my paperwork was lost and I didn't have a warranty.

Tiffany
Libertyville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2002 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gurnee-volkswagen/park-city-gurnee-waukegan-illinois-60031/gurnee-volkswagen-pre-owned-vw-warranty-ripoff-consumer-fraud-park-city-gurnee-waukegan-23868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair