X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Haldan & Associates - Aurora Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lakewood Colorado
  • Haldan & Associates 6053 S. Quebec Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Haldan & Associates Thanks for all the posts on Haldane from Denver Colorado Aurora Colorado

My wife told me yesterday that she had had an interview with Haldane. The "Vice-President" spent about an hour with her and during that time she asked him several times, "are there any up-front fees?" He responded no each time. He also told her that I (her husband) would need to come in Wednesday from 5-7 pm to be incuded in the process. She thought that was a little funny but dismissed it.

Once I heard her story, I asked her if there was any fees that she needed to pay Haldane. She said that she had asked and had told the Vice President that she would not be paying any fees. He was evasive on his answer.

Smelling something fishy, I went to Hotbot and searched for Haldane. I found this site within the first 10 results and could not be happier. I counted 35 pages of complaints with at least 10 per page. Several were very recent and echoed the same sentiments. I brought my wife to the computer and let her read the compalints.

Needless to say, we are not makeing the 5:00 appt and I want to thank all who have posted as well as this web site, very much!!

Dan
Lakewood, Colorado

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/haldan-associates/aurora-colorado-80111/haldan-associates-thanks-for-all-the-posts-on-haldane-from-denver-colorado-aurora-colora-69703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content