X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Half Priced Mags - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Half Priced Mags halfpricedmags.com Internet U.S.A.

Half Priced Mags ripoff Never sent my magazines ignored my emails have not refunded $$ Internet

I ordered magazine subscriptions from these guys, and when I still didn't receive a single issue after four months (they say subscriptions can take up to 12 weeks to process), I emailed an inquiry about my order.

When I never received a response from them, I emailed them again. Again, I was ignored, so finally I just went on the website, cancelled my order and demanded my money back.

It is now almost six months from when I first placed my order, and have I received my refund? NO!! Someone named "Holly" finally emailed me back and said I would receive a refund within 4-5 business days, but nope, still no refund and no magazines.

Tram
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/half-priced-mags/internet/half-priced-mags-ripoff-never-sent-my-magazines-ignored-my-emails-have-not-refunded-int-241398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair