X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: HALIFAX COMMUNICATIONS - FT.LAUDERDALE Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: LIVONIA New York
  • HALIFAX COMMUNICATIONS 1007 N.FEDERAL HWY #299 FT.LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

HALIFAX COMMUNICATIONS ripoff scam FT LAUDERDALE Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Like many other as I have now read about a couple of months ago, I received a letter from Halifax Communications stating that they had a mailing program that could earn me up to $5,000.00 weekly. While that sounded a little unreal, I figured what did I have to loose, they stated that this was a true opportunity.So I sent them $55.00 for mailing group #1.

Thinking this would be great for extra income since I wanted to leave my job and stay at home with my 3 yound children, but did not want to live only on my husbands income, I was excited. I sent them a money order thinking that this way I would get my materials faster since I did not have to wait for them to process my check; I waited and waited and waited... however since I still have not received anything, and all there advertisement does not include a phone number or anything else, I decided to check on the computer and see if I could find out their company information.

However instead I found all these complaints. If anyone finds a way to contact this company, Please let me know. I would like to give them a piece of my mind. It is not about the minor $55.00, it is about the principal of it. When you are a young family, every $55.00 counts.

Danielle
Livonia, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2002 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/halifax-communications/ftlauderdale-florida-33304/halifax-communications-ripoff-scam-ft-lauderdale-florida-38049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair