X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Hanlee Toyota - Davis California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Davis California
  • Hanlee Toyota 4302 Chiles Road Davis, California U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I wanted to buy a new Toyota Highlander. I had purchased six new Toyota's from Hanlees in Davis. I asked to speak with the sales manager. I was introduced to "JC", who said he was the new car sales manager and his assistant. We made a deal on the price of the new Highlander and after an inspection and drive around, an offer of $20,500 for my 2006 Avalon Limited trade in. "JC" initialed the agreement and I wrote a check for the deposit.

The new Highlander was ordered from Japan, and after six weeks, finally arrived. My wife and I went to pick it up. We sat down to sign the papers. I asked for "JC", but they said he wasn't "on duty". After a long time a new sales person came out with the papers. The trade-in value was now $16,000. I said I had made a deal with "JC" for $20,500! The new sales person said they had changed their policy, and they were now paying only the "auction value" for trade-ins.

We left with a bad taste in our throats. I sold the Avalon through an add in the Bee for $21,500 and have ordered a new Highlander from Maita in Sacramento.

Ripped off
Davis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hanlee-toyota/davis-california-95616/hanlee-toyota-bait-switch-davis-california-386833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
9Consumer
0Employee/Owner

WORLDWIDE CHRISTMAS UPDATE!!!! EXTREMELY URGENT!!!! YOU MUST.....

POSTED: Saturday, November 08, 2008
'GOOGLE' this- RIP OFF REPORT TOYOTA CHRISTMAS SONG FOR TOYOTA'S CEO, and read the Ripoff Report that was filed last year on August 30th 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the 1st 'TOYOTA CHRISTMAS SONG' that was posted at Ripoff Report!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind, the PERFECT 'stocking-stuffer' would be the book that you could order by clicking on Ripoff Report's ad at each Ripoff Report!!! I'm going to buy 3 of them for my brothers- the '3 WISE MEN' for their Christmas gifts this year.

Thank you.

More 'TOYOTA CHRISTMAS SONGS' coming soon!!! I hope everybody, except Toyota Corporation, is ENJOYING them!!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please 'Google' this- FINANCIAL NUCLEAR OPTION POEM, and that should take you to the NEWEST poem entitled- '4th QUARTER POEM' that is in the comments section of the BusinessWeek Article entitled- A CREDIT CARD YOU WANT TO TOSS.

Go Harvard!!!!!

Go 9NEWS!!!!!!!!

Go BusinessWeek!!!!!!

Go Ripoff Report!!!!!!!!!!

Go think up another 'Toyota Christmas Song'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Karl, and I approve this Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOYOTA CHRISTMAS SONG!!! TOYOTA'S STOCK PLUNGES TODAY!!!!

POSTED: Thursday, November 06, 2008
TOYOTA'S STOCK PLUNGED TODAY!!!!!!

It went from $80.37 a share on November 5th, to $67.09 on November 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's MORE than a 16.5% LOSS in only ONE DAY!!!

Let's sing the following Christmas Song that was posted ONE YEAR AGO!!!!

Please sing to the tune of- 'Hark, The Herald Angels Sing'.

Here we go-

Funo said to Jimmy Press
Too much heat and too much stress
I don't like coming to work
Watanabe is a jerk!!!

Engines sludging
Camrys broke
This job is a
Big FAT JOKE!

But the money is so good
Engine sludge under the hood
Call our Lawyers give them cash
The stock market is about to CRASH!!!!

End.

Please 'Google' this- RIP OFF REPORT TOYOTA AND GULF STATES TOYOTA LEMON, and you'll find that 'Toyota Christmas Song' as an 'Update' to that Ripoff Report from last year in November. I believe it was November 8th 2007. Almost a year ago!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

TOYOTA'S STOCK WILL PLUNGE BELOW $60, maybe even BELOW $50 by 1-23-09!!!

YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!!!

URGENT UPDATE: BRAND NEW 'TOYOTA CHRISTMAS SONG'. Please sing to the tune of...

'JOY TO THE WORLD'

Please sing all 3 verses to the tune of- 'JOY TO THE WORLD'

Here we go-

I now have sludge
My Tundra, it's got SLUDGE!

My Tundra engine's sludging
My Tundra it ain't budging
My Tundra it's got sludge
My Tundra it's got sludge
My Tundra, my Tundra, it's got SLUDGE!

I now have sludge
My Camry, it's got SLUDGE!!!!

My Camry engine's sludging
My Camry now ain't budging
My Camry it's got sludge
My Camry it's got sludge
My Camry, my Camry, it's got SLUDGE.

I got some sludge
I now have sludge
My Celica, it now has SLUDGE!!!!!

My Celica engine's sludging
My Celica it ain't budging
My Celica's filled with sludge
My Celica's filled with sludge
My Celica, my Celica is filled with SLUDGE!

End.

Please 'Google' this- ENGINE SLUDGE, and go to the consumeraffairs website about Toyota Engine complaints and read all of them! Make sure to click on 'Airbags' when you are there and read all of those complaints too!!! SPREAD THIS all over the WORLD-WIDE WEB!!!

Thank you.

I'm Karl, and I approve this Update.

P.S. More 'Toyota Christmas Songs' coming soon!!! Same Bat time- same Bat channel!!!!! Stay tuned to Ripoff Report!!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

End.

P.S. Watanabe (Katsuaki Watanabe) is the President of Toyota Corporation in Japan. You can also 'Google' this- SLUDGE POEM 2, and read it. It's about Katsuaki Watanabe and Toyota. Don't get SLUDGE POEM confused with SLUDGE POEM 2. SLUDGE POEM (you can 'Google' it!) was about Toyota's CEO in the USA. Two weeks after SLUDGE POEM was posted here at Ripoff Report on 8-23-2007, Jim Press, their CEO, QUIT his position and went to Chrysler!! He announced his resignation with Toyota on 9-6-2007. You can 'Google' this- JIM PRESS, and you'll find the Article regarding his RESIGNATION with Toyota on that date!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at what's happening at Chrysler now!!! They're COLLAPSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some NEW 'Toyota Christmas Songs' will be coming soon. Thank you.

Please spread these songs all over the WORLD-WIDE WEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to 'Google' this- ENGINE SLUDGE, and read all the Toyota complaints at the consumeraffairs website. Make sure to read all the 'Airbags' complaints too!! Then, 'Google' this- SUIT: DEFECT REPORTS ALTERED TOYOTA PLANT, and read the Whistleblower Lawsuit from last year in California! CONSPIRACY???????? Hmm???

I'm Karl, and I approve this Update!

Next time:"GET THE OFFER IN WRITING!"

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, November 02, 2008
So a slippery car salesman made you an offer and you THOUGHT it was a done deal.

NOBODY TRUSTS A CAR SALESMAN --USED OR OTHERWISE.

The old guys, the honorable guys, are all but gone.

The "NEW ECONOMY" powered by yuppies, the same folks who concocted the NIGHTMARE ON WALL STREET, is running our economy now and you can't trust ANYBODY any more.

GET IT IN WRITING.

GET HIM TO SIGN AND DATE IT OTHERWISE HE WILL LOSE THE SALE.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LIARS.

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BY REFUSING TO DEAL WITH THE LYING SALESMAN WHO TRIED TO RIP YOU OFF!

URGENT WORLDWIDE UPDATE: Another 'TOYOTA CHRISTMAS SONG' has been....

POSTED: Sunday, November 02, 2008
FOUND IN THE FOLLOWING Ripoff Report from last year in November!!! It's in the 'Updates' section of the Ripoff Report entitled:

RIP OFF REPORT EARL STEWART TOYOTA TRIED TO (you can 'Google' it!), and sing the Toyota Christmas Song to the tune of- 'Away in a Manger'.

Make sure to 'Google' this first- ENGINE SLUDGE, and go to the consumeraffairs website about Toyota Engine complaints and scroll down to Brittany's complaint on 6-16-2007. Read her complaint!!! Then sing the 'Toyota Christmas Song'. Keep in mind- Mr. Funo WAS Toyota's CEO back in 2004 & 2005 until Jim Press replaced him in June of 2005. Jim Press QUIT as Toyota's CEO exactly TWO WEEKS after SLUDGE POEM (you can 'Google' it!) was posted on 8-23-2007! Jim Press announced his RESIGNATION with Toyota on 9-6-2007!!!

Guess what? Jim Press went over to CHRYSLER!!!! Now, CHRYSLER is COLLAPSING!!!

KARMA has taken over!!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to 'Google' this- FINANCIAL NUCLEAR OPTION POEM, and read it!!! 'HANKY PANKY SONG' can also be found in the comments section along with- CICLEY'S POEM, & DOUBLE TROUBLE BUBBLE POEM, & THIRD QUARTER POEM, & FANNIE POEM, & FREDDIE POEM, & even more poems!!!!!

Write a poem- they'll all know him!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sing a song- you can't go wrong!!!!!!!

I'm Karl, and I approve this Update.

P.S. I believe that the stock market will PLUNGE by early 2009 because '4th Quarter Results' will be VERY, VERY, BAD for almost all of the Fortune 500 Corporations!!!!! Remember what the HARVARD Business Professor said- QUOTE: 'If sales are going down, so should the stock.' (end quote). Look for the Dow Jones to go to about 7,000 by early 2009. I believe it'll go as low, or LOWER, than 7,000 before March 9th 2009. January 23rd could be the day we see 7,000!!!!

'Google' this- RIP OFF REPORT FUEL FREEDOM INTERNATIONAL MPG CAPS, and go to the 2001 Toyota Tacoma Ripoff Report, and then to the 'Update' entitled- 'Blame it on a Lawyer' to read what ELSE the HARVARD Business Professor said!!!

REMEMBER- our ENTIRE ECONOMY, & GOVERNMENT is based mostly on- FRAUD, CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, MANIPULATION, GREED, LIES, & the CONSTANT PURSUIT TO FINANCIALLY INJURE THE INNOCENT!!!!! If you don't believe it, simply 'Google' this- AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM, and watch Aaron Russo's documentary on the WEB for FREE!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO AMERICA- IN FRAUD WE TRUST!!!!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair