X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Happys Home center - Jacksonville Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gwenda — Jax United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I rented a Desk top back in 2017.  I then gave back b/c of issues & was rerented b/c of issues & have Text, etc all from about 3 or more store Mgrs.  One thing the best Store Mgr was Matt.  He was very fair & if equipment was malfunctioned, he would make sure fixed and would even work with you on payments.  I went there because I knew another employee from my past who was a great friend.  I saw some very shady thing's going on within that Company & I had wrote down the Serial # to that desk top even when I surrendered it until I got back on my feet in 2018.  NO ONE SHOULD BE SPOKEN TO THE WAY THAT ADAM nor the other upper MGMT did.  One day they called me a liar stating I did not put a Money order in the door & Walmart is in very same shopping Center that they are in.  One of the Employees of Walmart sold me M.O,  plus her now fiancee worked then at Happy's, plus the fact the Mgr at Walmart is my friend & also knew I purchased it.  I got up @ 0600 to go to that store to make sure that they could trace that Money Order at Walmart.  I was called LIAR, Threatened etc @ time.  So finally the acting Mgt then:  John or someone inwhich Angel verified too got Adam to check Surveillance Cam's & saw that the Money Order was placed.  WHAT HAPPENNED TO THE MONEY ORDER?    It was NO apology...  Only from Angel.   Hurricane Irma has since come & gone & I had Filed Bankruptcy & listed them as a debt although continued to pay on this item.  THEY still harrassed me.

I finally gave back & got back although they lie & say holding & giving you back your original item.  They dont... They also knowlingly charge you extra & restart account after you paid on it for over a year.  I am not the only person that has gone through this.  They are so expensive but with the economy today you have no where to turn.  But nevertheless they need to stop talking to people like DOG"S, or threating them.  I almost had a heart attack b/c I am so tired of arguing with them.  I am now taking med's for panic attacks. I have well OVER paid for this computer with all these LATE fee's they charge.  Its not right b/c you see the same computer item at somewhere else & its renting for $15.00 a week, but "Happy's" gets you for $29.00 a week for 36-40 months.  After you invested & you were late you are so confused to whatever you owe.  JSMH.   Dont know how they sleep at night.  I guess making "Bonus"  more important than conscience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2018 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/happys-home-center/jacksonville-florida-32277/happys-home-center-rented-a-desk-top-jacksonville-florida-1457791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair