Report: #1462038

• Harvest Express . com
    6908 Avenue 303
    Visalia, California
    United States

Harvest Express . com Brad Failed to deliver viable grape vines. Visalia California

I oredered two grape vines from Harvest Express and two were sent bare root with the package broken open. I planted them per instructions and they never even sprouted.

I followed the instructions for replacement vines and recieved two new vines. The second vinst arrived about the first of June and thre was not a single actively growing root or shoot. I believe they are being kept under refrigerated conditiond for extended periods of time because the second plants were also dead on arrival. I planted three other vines from other suppliers and treated them exactly the same and those vinse are now eight feet high. Harvest express is simply sending out dead stock.

I have emailed the company two times since and called four times and have recieved no response. They have not refunded my money nor offered to replace the dead vines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2018 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/harvest-express-com/visalia-california-93291/harvest-express-com-brad-failed-to-deliver-viable-grape-vines-visalia-california-1462038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content