X  |  CLOSE

2310 Paseo del Prado A-205
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Health Center Inc. They ripped off my Elderly Mother for $687 Las Vegas Nevada

My mother, who is 86 years old and in the beginning stages of dementia bought their Rejuvi-Sea Supplements.  When my father reviewed their credit card statement and saw this purchase that my mother can't even remember making he called them to cancel the order and refused shipment of their product.  They refused to issue them a refund.  My parents gave them my information so that they could contact me and I could help resolve this for them.

I called and spoke to one of their representatives and he told me that they received the refused order however, they would not issue a refund to my parents because they do not refund their customer's.  The only option left was to pay the $30 for shipping and go ahead and accept the product since they will not get their money refunded.

This company needs to be shut down and the Federal Trade Commission should investigate them and hopefully arrest them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2018 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/health-center-inc/las-vegas-nevada-89102/health-center-inc-they-ripped-off-my-elderly-mother-for-687-las-vegas-nevada-1453786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content