X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Healthy Aging - WEST ORANGE New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: WILLIAM — Bloomfield New Jersey United States Minor Outlying Islands
  • Healthy Aging 667 Eagle Rock Ave WEST ORANGE, New Jersey USA

Healthy Aging DR JOHANON RAND M.D ALSO OFFICE WORKER DEBBIE. DOCTOR HUNG UP ON ME AFTER HE COULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS WEST ORANGE New Jersey

*Author of original report: WORST LAWYER EVER!!

*Author of original report: I agree

DR JOHANON RAND COULD NOT ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS , HE STATED I DONT KNOW WHT TO TELL YOU ((LMAO))  HE HUNG UP ON ME AFTER HE WAS CLUELESS, POOR DOCTORS WITH NO KNOWLEDGE MAKES IT BAD FOR THE GOOD DOCTORS, ANYWAYS AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION HE WAS ARRESTED IN 2011 FOR TAKING PAYMENTS FROM AN MRI COMPANY AND ALSO POSSIBLY DEFRAUDING INSURANCE COMPANIES,BUT HE GOT AWAY WITH THAT...ITS  VERY FUSTRATING THESE FRAUD DOCTORS MAKING MONEY ON DESPERATE PEOPLE , FOR 3 YEARS I SUFFERED AND HE HANGS UP ON ME!  HE CHARGES $495 AND RUNS,ONCE HE CANT HELP YOU.  HE DOES THIS 3 MONTH THING, also ALOT OF FEMALES Were thrown OUT THE DOOR once he realized he had no knowledge to treat them. IT TRULY SAD.  SO THERE U GO U WERE WARNED.  CRINIMAL RECORD!!  POOR DOCTOR   GOOD LUCK!!!   THANKS WILLIAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2016 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/healthy-aging/west-orange-new-jersey-07052/healthy-aging-dr-johanon-rand-md-also-office-worker-debbie-doctor-hung-up-on-me-after-1294425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

WORST LAWYER EVER!!

AUTHOR: Vinny - (United States Minor Outlying Islands)

POSTED: Wednesday, October 12, 2016

worst lawyer ever. case worker cursed at me!!   never return calls!!   case worker never return calls. and the lawyer acted like a clown stating hes getting my 6000 no matter what.

I agree

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hi,  I agreed back in 2014 I was very fustrated but I never went through with them, but when I spoke to him and it seemed my case was difficlult he stated that I cant garantee it will work?  what kind of doctor is that???   anyway I am now 100 percent, thanks too this great low t center in higland park nj.  I did put something on his reivews in west orange, there is one thing I do garantee, he dont know what he is doing to make a statement like that think about it!   THANK YOU   VB

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair