X  |  CLOSE

• Healthy Choice LLC AZ

, AZ
    United States

Healthy Choice LLC AZ Unauthorized charge before cancellation period AZ Arizona

They had a cheap promo for a trial but  I did not see anything about ungoing shipments and charges.   My Visa card called to verify that I had charged $79 and that it was an ongoing charge.   I refused it, and blocked them.

I had read other complaints and that's how I know it is a scam.  I immediately called the consumer phone number and cancelled the shipments.  Well within the 14 days.  I did this this morning at7am, 8/22/18.  The representative stated that she would close the account and no more shipments or charges would occur.  Let's see...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2018 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/healthy-choice-llc-az/az/healthy-choice-llc-az-unauthorized-charge-before-cancellation-period-az-arizona-1457691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content