X  |  CLOSE

• Healthy Rapid Diet
    P.O. Box 1392
    Sandy, Utah
    United States

Healthy Rapid Diet Keto Rapid Loss Intro Offer To Try Keto Rapid Loss Sandy Utah

I originally found this on the internet concerning weight loss. I did several searches and was directed to this product with an intro offer. It displayed several quantity offers and I thought I selected the 3 bottle offer. My computer didn't complete the transaction and ended up locking up. I received an email say my order was successful, but only what I selected along with charges and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I received the product in the mail a week or so later. We tried the product and it didn't work for us.

I received another bottle of the product in the mail a few weeks later without any indication that it was automatically a subscription. I started searching this product and found these complaints. I verified on my credit it charged me $79.95 for a bottle of cleanse.

I went back to find the original email I received and it didn't mention any 14 day trial or needing to call to cancel.

I called their number: 855-599-3307

I listened to the customer service message about how I was notified on the website when I placed the order. I again checked the email and couldn't verify anything that the customer service person stated.

After several attempts of standing firm, requesting a refund of the latest product and to cancel they agreeed.

I didn't request the first charge refund for I chalk that up to lesson learned. If you call them listen to noise level in the background.

RIPOFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2018 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/healthy-rapid-diet/sandy-utah-84091-1392/healthy-rapid-diet-keto-rapid-loss-intro-offer-to-try-keto-rapid-loss-sandy-utah-1461991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content