X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Healthy Right Now - Cordova Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cedar Rapids Iowa
  • Healthy Right Now P.O. Box 1327 Cordova, Tennessee U.S.A.

HEALTHY RIGHT NOW ORDERED SIX BOTTLES-ONLY SENT ONE-TRIED TO CONTACT SELLER, BUT NO RESPONSE-ALL I WANT IS MY d**n ORDER!!!!! Cordova Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the confusion

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I placed an order with this horrible company on Jan. 21, 2008. I ordered the buy 3, get three free deal. I never received my order after many phone calls and emails, with no response, so on Feb. 21, I filed a claim with paypal to get my money back.

Well, of course after paypal sent something to this seller about the claim filed against him, he responded in one day! The seller apologized saying they must have had the shipping address wrong. Yeah right. If they had had the shipping address wrong, they would have responded to all my calls and emails and tell me that.

So wouldn't you know, I received a package from HRN, Cordova, TN about 4-5 days later. But in this package was only ONE bottle. I had ordered SIX bottles. I emailed the seller, and guess what, no response.

So, paypal had to review the claim for a month, and since the seller had a confirmation sticker on the box, paypal checked with the post office, who said yes this package was delivered. Well, it was delivered, but it only had one bottle in it ( I even kept the box to show there was NO way to have fit six bottles in there). Since the package was delivered, paypal decided in the seller's favor. I WAS FURIOUS!!!!

I have contacted this seller so many times, with absolutely no response! All I want is my product or my money back! I will contact this seller for as long as it takes to get my product or money! I will put my story on EVERY website I can, until this seller responds! I will contact every newspaper and radio station in Tennesse, to tell my story if that's what it takes! I don't want anyone else to get ripped off like I did!

HEALTHY RIGHT NOW-ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY OR PRODUCT! IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND-I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SPREAD MY STORY AND LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOU HAVE!

Kelly
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/healthy-right-now/cordova-tennessee-38088/healthy-right-now-ordered-six-bottles-only-sent-one-tried-to-contact-seller-but-no-respon-320427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We apologize for the confusion

AUTHOR: Healthy Right Now - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are in the middle of transitioning our Customer Support/Shipping.
We are experiencing some delays in order processing.

We will be glad to issue you a full refund. Or re-send your product. Whichever you wish. :)

Please call Healthy Right Now Customer Service at: 901-867-9803
Or e-mail us at: sales@healthyrightnow.com (we have new people responding to this)

Again, HealthyRightNow Inc. will never intentionally defraud you. If you feel like you have been treated poorly by our former Customer Service please let us know.

Have a blessed day.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair