X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: heartbeat auto sales - clinton twp Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: desgruntled employee — clinton twp Michigan United States of America
  • heartbeat auto sales 43433 gratiot clinton twp, Michigan USA

On payday i was owed commision of $1650.00.  On the car i sold customer complained about an alignment needing to be done.  Employer deducted from my commision $500.00 on the if-come she may need a repair in the future.  so I was paid 30%, he deducted for a$1665.00 repair.  He also deducted fan additional $165.00 for miscellaneous. That was in September of 2014.  I still have not received my my commission.  He also started compolaining about me taking license plate money, which was not true.  He made it up, because he thinks everyone does that.  I don't.  So he's guilty of libel as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2015 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/heartbeat-auto-sales/clinton-twp-michigan-48036/heartbeat-auto-sales-donald-plater-owes-employee-money-clinton-twp-michigan-1259450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

don is well know for his statements

POSTED: Wednesday, December 23, 2015

lucky for me all that know don know him well, and know he is not capable of telling the truth.  he will never admit he took my commission, and he will always live in this fantasy about himself.  His business should be doing better, way better, but he gets in his own way.  why he doesn't get promoted when he works for others, he's simply not trusted.  so believe him believe me, i have the truth and he knows it .  his wife will tell the truth, she is honest, she won't lie for him.   she would be my best witness

never fired

POSTED: Wednesday, December 23, 2015

i quit, because commision cut, he can never own anything he does

sober 5years

POSTED: Wednesday, December 23, 2015

i am a recovering addict.  he took a picture of me in the morning after i took my medication for congestive heart failure, diabetes, and high blood pressure.  he told eveyone i was high.  he has 4 drunk driving convictions and no drivers license and never will have one because he can't stop drinking long enough to get one again.  i do not have the problem, i have a drivers license something someone like him will never have,  matter of time before he hurts someone, beauswe he still drives ands he still drives drunk.

bottom line

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, December 23, 2015

bottom line is he was low on money and he cut my pay, and the reason don and shawn gave me was the customer complained about the car and repairs might have to be made.  so he cut my portion of the repair which is 30%, and that equalled 500.00.  so he anticipated a repair of 1500.00 on a bad tire.  in other words he did not pay me my commision and it's the first time that has ever happened to me. I WILL TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST ON THAT AND ALSO ANY CLAIMS OF TAKING ANYTHING FROM HIM.  I WILL TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST ON TAKING ANYTHING FROM HIM. he makes up stories to prove his point.  unfortunately he will never change, i wish him well and hope everything works out for him.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Totally False statments by Paul Lyberg

AUTHOR: honarable veteran - (USA)

POSTED: Monday, November 30, 2015

Paul Lyberg was let go for his blantent substance abuse problem. never owed Paul One dime!!!

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Totally False Statements!!! His Employment history speaks for itself!

AUTHOR: honarable veteran - (USA)

POSTED: Sunday, November 29, 2015

We at Heartbeat gave Paul lyberg Another chance after being convicted of insurance fraud!  In Clinton twp MI,  Paul Lyberg has been fired from every job for the last 15 years, this is why he drives his Mothers car From taylor MI, all the way to clinton twp MI, Paul has burned all his bridges all the way to Clinton Twp MI, as far as oweing Mr Lyberg any money this is a totally False statement! Paul was actually overpaid, we challenge Paul to produce any evidence to support his bogus claims! Paul was let go from Heartbeat for his Blantant Abuse problems! after being passed out several times at work! When customers ask what hes on!! its way time to go! Pauls Employment history speaks for itself!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair