Complaint Review: Heera123 (psychic)

• Submitted: Wed, October 04, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, October 04, 2017
  • Reported By: lley — Florida USA
  • Heera123 (psychic)

Internet
    USA

I had wanted to try this lady for quite some time. I was starting to think all of that was fake and I just needed to know. She has 5 star reviewsall across the board so I thought, my goodness she has to be freaking awesome, right?? I was going through a tough time an so I was desperate. Maybe it's stupid of me but I'll admit I would have done anything to get answers or help.

This lady had 5 stars. It said she had won an award on the site and that she was just amazing. The testimonials were amzing too. All I know is I thought "wow I need to try her". One day I had the money to spare and so I aded funds to the account and got a private chat reading.

I somewhat felt odd because it seems like she was judging me off of my name. I have an urban name however I am extremly educated and live what some would consider a picket fence life. She said that she could see that I had no kids and had never been married....WRONG. I have 4 and have been married twice. Once when I was super young and currently, to a man I've been with for well over 11 years!

I won't go into detail about the entire reading but boy was it something awful. I went back after I left feedback and guess what??? They don't show the negative feedback. Now maybe they show the accurate rating (which is questionable) an maybe I am just one of the few who she idn't vibe with - so perhaps my low rating didn't cause a dent in her 5 rating score. I am just saying folks...this is my true experience with that reader.

So if she reads this, because I wanted to message her and let her know (Only because the inaccuracy of the reading upset me so much - I mean I was really feeling down and then I paid money to have someone lie to me and get ALL of my personal details wrong. How can you even call yourself gifted when you don't even see one child in the picture?? To say I've ever had children or been married??? What?!) But as I was saying....if you are Heera123 and you read this...here's a tip - get better on cold reading folks. You are obviously NOT psychic but maybe you shouldn't judge people by their name!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/heera123-psychic/internet/heera123-psychic-has-5-star-reviews-but-gave-a-0-star-reading-internet-1404308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Sorry but you are just plain wrong! We will agree to disagree.

AUTHOR: lley - (United States)

I don't know how long you need to read energy. However, I thought we were chattng for more than 3 minutes so if we werent it was probaly because that is all the time I had left on my package because on Oranum, customers we are made to buy a full package and of course after not connecting to the reading I'm not going to pay for additional time. You say you aren't wrong but no matter how psychic you are - I know what I was thinking that day and what I was thinking was how excited I was to finally be getting a reading from you. So you can continue to say my energy was off or that I was not in a good mood but all I felt was pure excitement because I had finally come online at a time when you were online and as I said I had been wanting a reading from you for quite a while. The odd thing is...in your previous respnse you say I rushed you...now you say I didn't say anything. Bottom line, we did not connect. It happens. I will stand firm. I know how I felt and you nor anyone else can make me say different. You say you need more than 3 minutes to read me...yet you started telling me about myself within the 3 minutes. And yes you did say I had never been married. Even if what you actually said was you "feel" like I had never been married - that would still be odd as I have been married twice and am currently married and have been for 11 years. You said it. I have no reason to lie either dear. You remember it your way and I remember it mine.

You see...we will simply not come to an understanding. Especially and most importantly because I know for a fact.. in pure truth that I was super excited that day. Again, we will just have to agree to disagree. I'm sure you help tons of people...we just didn't connect and that is ok because the people you help appreciate you very much and that is all that matters : )

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am not wrong

AUTHOR: Heer - (United States)

I have read numerous people online. Yes, I have really good reviews for a good reason. Had I been so off my reviews wont have been so good. I have worked on Oranum since 2012, you think I am lying?  You came in for the first time for a reading. You asked me to read you and I started by reading your energies. You did not ask any questions or say anything. Also, I do not speak how you are saying that you have never been married or had a relationship. Anyhow, I am replying to you not being defensive. You need to give more than 3 or less minutes in your very first reading.

WRONG AGAIN

AUTHOR: lley - (United States)

Sorry hun but I was NOT in a bad mood. I was actually very excited to do the reading because of the "good" reveiws!! Not sure if you're using your "psychic" powers again but you are soooo wrong. I was so excited and happy to be doing the reading. If I was in a testy mood, I would have told you right off the bat that you were wrong. I remember the reading. You told me I'd NEVER been married. And again like I said that was and is a lie. I was too in shock to say anything. I just let you fininsh saying what it is you had to say. A testy woman with negative energy would have cut you off! You can respond to this report as many times as you'd like but it was my money and I know how it was spent! No one is going to spend money just to lie. I trid to leave an honest feedback and I do not see it any where on your wall so of course there are all good reviews because I don't think they allow the bad ones..if they do then where is mine?

My opnion stands. The reading was off and completely wrong. Now I know for sure you aren't the real thing...at least not when it comes to me because as God as my witness, I was soooo far from trying to "test" you! Again, who wants to spend money like that??! Good luck convincing anyone who reads this of that. You may be the best at what you do in everyone else's opinion but you have just proven AGAIN that your powers do not work with me because the day that I spoke with you, I was nothing but super excited to be doing so...until everything you said out of your mouth was so far from the truth. So, let's agree to disagree because just as you will stand your ground - I will stand mine.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have read what you have written

AUTHOR: Heera123 - (United States)

First, you decided to get a reading with me based on all my good reviews. As you see, 95% of my reviews are the best. I have been working on Oranum for past 6-7 years. Thank you mentioning why anyone would want a reading with me. Second, I do not judge anyone by their name. My clients know that I do not judge. Because of your review, I had a member ask me if I use their username as reference for reading. No, I do ask for your actual first name. It is to feel and know your energies. I was telling you how your energies were that particular day. You did not come across as you were your true age. I did not ask for your date of birth. Based on your energies that day, I read you.

I actually remember you. You are one of the 5% members who expected me to say that your energies are of a mother of 4 when I never said that or that you are not a mother. You were also in a bad mood and testy. Your energies were grumpy and snappy. By no means did I say that you have never been married or that you are not a mother. Third, You live a picket fences life and do not usually have money to spare??? You barely had a 3 minute reading and rushed me to read you. You came with the intention to test and get wrong answers.

You thought I was fake before you even had a reading me. Now, I will have every person who reads your review say that I am judging by their name. I am not...lol... I can give you my birth data. In fact, my bday is today.. no lies... January 4, 1979, born in India, Delhi at 4:45 am. I was born psychic clairvoyant and intuitive. I hope you do not get 3 minute readings again for the very first time. Also, give your actual first name. Sorry that you did not understand how I read and given what you said, I was wrong about you being younger than you are. I did need more time to read you. I should have asked for your date of birth.