X  |  CLOSE

• Henry's Muffler Shop
    5211 Lacy Avenue
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    United States

Henry's Muffler Shop Donald Donald: Unprofessional, unethical, dishonest, lazy and incompetent Raleigh North Carolina

The name Donald fits the manager of this place perfectly!

On a recommendation from another repair shop, I took my vehicle into Henry's Muffler Shop for a basic diagnosis and repair. Prior to dropping off the vehicle, I called and spoke with Donald concerning the problem with my car. He was very nice and professional over the phone. Subsequently, the vehicle was dropped off on a Friday and never touched. In fact, it was parked in the same spot in which I left it on Friday, four days later.

After three telephone calls to Donald about the status of my car, it became very clear that this moron had no intention working on my car and after 4 days, I drove across town to get my car. Not once did this cornbread, pea brain Goober indicate or suggest that he had no interest in serving me as a customer. After leaving that toxic place on Lacy Avenue, I drove the car to Meineke for a diagnostic which only took 2 hours. Then, I allowed Meineke to make the $824 repair to the vehicle.

Do NOT waste your time with Donald...he's socially ill and suffering. Plain ignorant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2018 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/henrys-muffler-shop/raleigh-north-carolina-27609/henrys-muffler-shop-donald-donald-unprofessional-unethical-dishonest-lazy-and-incom-1469840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content