Complaint Review: HerImports - Nationwide

• HerImports

Nationwide
    USA

HerImports New Received my full order Internet

I ordered a flat iron along with waterproof cling and uncling. I received only the cling and the uncling in my package, when my email said all 3 of my items were packaged. I called customer service they stated that I could not cancel my order to take the flat iron off because I did the hook up deal. And if I were to cancel the whole order there would be a 20% restock fee. I choose to keep my order and want for my flat iron. 2 weeks later and I still do not have my flat iron so I paid over 300.00 dollars for only glue! I have never been treated so unfairly. All I asked for was a notification to know what is going on and no one ever returns your call. I will never shop with this company again. Their customer service is terrible. Now I have 2 pending payments in my bank account for a flat iron that I will never see. At this time I am working with my bank to cancel them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/herimports/nationwide/herimports-new-received-my-full-order-internet-1386312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content