X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: HEWLETT PACKARD - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: south padre island Texas
  • HEWLETT PACKARD Internet U.S.A.

HEWLETT PACKARD The "BIG" company is no more than a FREE MARKET saling junk units for $1400,we are talking about dv8000 and with the really bad service Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
To whom it may concern...

My name is eddy and i'm from South Padre Island

I purchase a laptop from your company about a year and a half ago. At the really beganing every thing was perfect with the computer. but a few months later I started having problems with it, so I decided to contact your company. your solution was to send the computer to get repaired, and here starts the problems.

I already send my computer 3 times to repair for the same problems and it never get fixed.

Every time I contact you I have more problems.

My computer serial number is cnd6150cn0 for some reason 2 of your guys from the costumer phone service find my computer notes history under a different serial number cnd6150cn(D). At the end I asked to talk to the manager they said she will contact me in 48 hours.

The manager did contact me but with a very bad attitude, not very helpfull and her solution was to send the computer to get repair again.

I'm sending this email because I lost the trust with your company, I don't trust your repair and im very tired from spending hours in the phone with your costumer service. This is my last hope to get any good service from your company. My computer still in warranty, my serial number is cnd6150cn0 or cnd615cnd .

The problems in my computer are :

1- the computer keep getting hot up to the fan.

2- the time in my computer is always back 2 hours from the real hour.

3- the wireless signal, it seems to be something with the screen whenever I move it I lost the signal .

4- the dvd only a few times works perfect even dow if it's the same cd, and it also gets stuck.

That's actually all the problems. I hope to get help from you guys a.s.a.p .

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!
(((ROR REDACTED)))

Edi132
south padre island, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hewlett-packard/internet/hewlett-packard-the-big-company-is-no-more-than-a-free-market-saling-junk-units-for-140-297298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair