Complaint Review: Hi Tech Motors LLC - Tulsa Oklahoma

• Hi Tech Motors LLC
    602 S Sheridan
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    United States

Hi Tech Motors LLC Mike Asfour Bought a car that burnt to the ground 2 weeks later. Promised half our money back then backed out of that. Tulsa Oklahoma

We bought a car from Hi Tech Motors Tulsa for $2000 and before we even had the title (which never arrived and Mike the owner basically said that was our problem) the car lost power while I was driving, caught fire and burnt completely up. I emailed Mike and made him a deal that if he would refund me $1000 we would be ok with that. This happened on Mar 30, I emailed Mike on Mar 31 and he agreed to the refund stating to me that "he takes care of his customers and stands behind his vehicles." He had also wanted to know exactly where, when and how it happened and where the car was at that very moment so he could go look at it. No problem...I emailed him back telling him everything he ask for and where the car was so he could go look at it. He never went to look at it. When it came time to get the check he promised he then added he needed the vehicle back and the title which we never got. [continued below]....

..... He told me this late evening on Monday April 2nd. What was left of the car had been scrapped by the tow company earlier that day because it was a complete and total loss and he could have gotten the pile of charred metal if he would have followed through with what he said. It was all a joke. He never intended on paying us the $1000. On top of that, he wanted me to have it towed to him which would have been right at $400 for the distance. He sold us a death trap and didnt care at all. Wish we would have read the reviews before on other sites because its all bad. I cant believe that a business like this is still open. It is never his fault if you notice reading other reviews and that is right on target. Since then he has lied to the better business bureau on the details of what happened which I had the proof he lied by our emails. He then tried to blame us for setting the car on fire ourselves and many other things. He has done this same thing to many customers of which I have a few of the names. He is a crook and I cant believe he still is licensed to sell anything let alone cars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hi-tech-motors-llc/tulsa-oklahoma-74112/hi-tech-motors-llc-mike-asfour-bought-a-car-that-burnt-to-the-ground-2-weeks-later-promi-1451335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content