X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Hicks Trucking & Rigging David Hickman - Wapella Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ellsworth il
  • Hicks Trucking & Rigging David Hickman R.R.#1 Box 70 Wapella, Illinois U.S.A.

Hicks Trucking & Rigging, David Hickman theft of service & dececptive practices Wapella Illinois

I did work for this scum bag,I supplied equipment and tools to move heavy plastic injection molding machines. The job was in Wauconda,il. David Hickman,SSN#329-40-4381. Hickman, as I found later is not even registered in Illinois,DBA, as required by law.

He did work for my business about a year, trucking our machines. And during that time, he told us his business was inc. which we've now found to be a lie. This man has began to leave a dirty trail as do most bad business people. He claims to have insurance to load heavy equipment,he indeed may have insurace, but not the right kind to protect your loss should one occur.

Hickman did not pay me, will not return calls, plus borrowed fifty dallors as he was out of cash. Then wrote a check to me, for the cash borrowed-it bouced- that account # 071109891--108-170 First State Bank of Heyworth, told me, Hickman closed that account-that check #was 2010. don't do business this person his word and business ain't worth two shits.

Robin
Ellswoth, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hicks-trucking-rigging-david-hickman/wapella-illinois-61777/hicks-trucking-rigging-david-hickman-theft-of-service-dececptive-practices-wapella-il-24041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content