X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: High Tech Pet Products - Ventura California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sartell Minnesota
  • High Tech Pet Products 2476 Palma Dr. Ventura, California U.S.A.

High Tech Pet Products Ripoff is a scam sent me a containment system that doesn't work can't return it no service Ventura California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a pet containment system in the winter that I would install in the spring for our newly acquired puppy Beagle. This product is invisible fencing to keep dogs in your yard. Well spring has arrived and I installed my pet containment system and followed the instructions exactly, guess what it doesn't work. Ok, so I decide to call the company after searching for the company's phone number on the internet, I was unable to find the number on any of the boxes or invoices, finally found it and decided to call them.

Let me tell you their customer service number was long distance and their order line was a 800 number. I called five times and was on hold for a total of about 2 hours, not once did I talk to someone besides the operator who would only direct me to someone else, on hold of course. I did have two opportunities to leave a message and both times begged for a response, never received one. I sent two email, never a reply.

So, I thought ok maybe I did something wrong, so I dug up the wires and did all over again and inspected everything and re-installed it. It didn't work. Tried to call one more time and again didn't speak to a soul.
So I figured I would send it back for a refund, well guess what they only accept refunds if it was purchased within 60 days. Again I purchased my containment system in January waiting for the snow to go away in Minnesota to install, so now I sit with an invisible fencing system that doesn't work and was taken for $186.

Steve
Sartell, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/high-tech-pet-products/ventura-california-93003/high-tech-pet-products-ripoff-is-a-scam-sent-me-a-containment-system-that-doesnt-work-can-92034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair