X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Hitwgang.com - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brooklyn New York
  • Hitwgang.com hitwgang.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hitwgang.com ripoff Internet

This website contains specific pictures of female celebrities. The website began charging $14.99/mo a couple of years ago and I signed up for automatic deductions from my banking account.

After about 1 year, I lost access, yet I continued to be charged. Inquiries to the company were unanswered. Further research revealed they had changed vendors to service the payments but had not notified me.

I then cancelled my account and requested refunds. No avail. I then asked my bank to stop deducting. They said they would investigate and give the company 60 days to respond. After company did not respond I was refunded money for the time I paid for without access.

I subsequently signed up again and received service for a few months. Suddenly, my account was cancelled. All attempts to sign up have been declined without explanation.

The bottom line is this website is great but customer service is terrible. In addition, if you get money back for the time you were without service, you may be cutoff completely as a customer; possibly in retaliation. Good luck users.

Anthony
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hitwgangcom/nationwide/hitwgangcom-ripoff-internet-158745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content