X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Hogan Auctioneering - Hunt Valley Maryland

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Timonium Maryland
  • Hogan Auctioneering 10900 Gilroy Rd Unit J Hunt Valley, Maryland U.S.A.

Hogan Auctioneering Don't pay unless you hunt down your $$$ Hunt Valley , Maryland

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
1st, I'll say that the Hogans have been auctioning in the area for a long time. I enjoy attending their auctions. My problem is with the follow-through on paying the clients.

I have consigned goods with this auctioneer a few times in the last couple years. On each occasion, I did not receive payment in the mail. I had to go to the office and ask about it each time. They would pull up the record and write a check out. That is annoying and inconvenient and a poor business practice.

What was worse, a family member passed away several years ago. Hogan Auctioneering was hired to clear out the house and sell off the furniture and goods. A check was never received for any of it. There was not much follow-up at the time, due to figuring out other family issues with the death. So they basically pocketed our grandmother's goods for their profits.

I'm over the fact that our family took a loss back then, and as I noted, I have consigned with them recently. This is a warning to anyone that is inclined to consign with them now, just be aware with their practices when dealing with them. Don't expect a check to just show up for your stuff.

Bigspender
Timonium, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hogan-auctioneering/hunt-valley-maryland-21031/hogan-auctioneering-dont-pay-unless-you-hunt-down-your-hunt-valley-maryland-455879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair