Complaint Review: Hollywood THC Delivery - Los Angeles California

• Hollywood THC Delivery
    2014 8th avenue
    Los Angeles, California
    United States

Hollywood THC Delivery Hollywood 247 THC Delivery Was employed under the table and they have no license to do so that's why I resigned Los Angeles California

The proprietor of this delivery service ,which isn't legitimate, refused to give me the money for my time already working there ... I only wish to expose that his business is a front . For starters he has nothing on the menu that he presents on Weedmaps... The flowers listed are not what I was giving to customers. I did feel guilty at first ,but I needed the job. Now I I would like to add that most of the flowers listed at 60$ are exactly the same as the 45$ flower.

As a driver working there you are forced to prepare orders in the car then hold the money from said orders throughout the day. My fellow driver was nearly robbed at gunpoint one night . I heard nothing until he told me at work the next night. Not only are the working processes rediculous , but the customer is really paying for it when ordering here. What they expect of the driver's is illegal . I just hope people aren't tricked anymore after this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hollywood-thc-delivery/los-angeles-california-90018/hollywood-thc-delivery-hollywood-247-thc-delivery-was-employed-under-the-table-and-they-h-1428937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content