X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Home Assure - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: houston Texas
  • Home Assure HomeAssure.com Internet U.S.A.

The following is the company phrase: "We stand firmly behind our promise to you. If we are unable to negotiate a plan with your lender that improves your situation or gives you a viable strategy to avoid or stop foreclosure, we will refund 100% of your money... No questions asked! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain"

Here the issue, they'll pressure you to send copy of driver license, copy of your ss #, copy of a dated check. With that they will cash the check prior to you signing any agreement to obtain their service. You will not be able to contact ANYONE for a refund, as your calls and Email are not answered. DO NOT USE THEM!

Tank
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-assure/internet/home-assure-company-is-very-deceptive-money-return-promise-liar-never-signed-paperwork-bu-282250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
8Consumer
3Employee/Owner

I got taken also

AUTHOR: Eniemela - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Ya well I have been taken by Home Assure also. Seems anyone that isnt happy disappears from thier database. EVERYONE NEEDS TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, AND FLORIDA ATTRORNEY GENERALS OFFICE if they are taken by this company. You need to make copies of everything. EVEN emails.

FALSE CLAIM ON RETURNING MONEY

TO Nick Molina,
(McKINLEY) ALSO WRITTEN AS Tank, HAS Posted this INFORMATION PER YOUR REQUEST ON 09/07. IT seem you are AVOIDING READING what in IN BLACK and WHITE. As you can see this transaction was with your AGENT JERMAIN THOMPSON And CASH AMOUNT was for $500.00.

>>>>> AS OF THIS DATE 07/04/08 <<<<<<

1) YOUR RESEARCHED CLAIM IS BOGUS,

2) YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR POSTING DATE AS A WAY OF DECEPTION,

3) I'M NOT FROM MCKINLEY TEXAS -- IT HOUSTON AS POSTED,

4) YOU AND YOUR AGENT KNOW THIS IS A VALID CLAIM -- AS I POSTED

5) WORDS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF -- MANY MORE ARE NOW AWARE THAT YOU AND YOUR COMPANY ARE NOT HERE TO HELP - BUT LOOKING FOR FREE MONEY

6) REFUND 2 TIMES --- HA! HA! RIGHT!

FOLKS ... STAY AWAY .. THIS CEO (NICK) COMPANY IS NOT HERE TO HELP

POSTED: Friday, July 04, 2008
The owner states he would offer a refund is proof is given..Well it almost a year NOW! ... Why has he lies to so many people.. I for one has never been able to 1) REACH ANYONE, 2) GET AN OFFER FOR A REFUND... I STILL BELIEVE LIKE ALL OTHER COMPANY THAT CLAIM TO HELP IN YOUR TIME OF NEED ... WHAT A RIPOFF

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BOGUS CLAIM FROM OUR COMPETITOR

AUTHOR: Home Assure Ceo - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, June 05, 2008
Tank,

We have thoroughly researched your claim and have tried to reach out to you numerous times via this forum and you fail to contact us. As of the date of this claim we never had a single client in McKinley, TX. This post is absolutely bogus. I challenge you to contact me directly OR via th forum and provide me with the date of your transaction. I also welcome you to post it on this forum with the following information:

Last Name
First Name
Appriximate Date of Claim
Zip Code

If your claim is valid, you will have no problem doing this. If it is indeed a valid claim, I will issue you a refund of 2 times your fee paidto us. If it is truly our wrong-doing, you can rest-assured I will do right by you. We help customers each and every day and have a minimal amount of disruntled customers. Our website shows real testimonials with scanned copies of customer letters. Our work speaks for itself and is recognized by the many we have helped.

I hope to bring this isue to a close in the coming days.

Nick Molina, CEO

If your company pride is about truth, then why not return my money.

AUTHOR: mckinley - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, November 17, 2007
Dear Owner,
If your company pride is about truth, then why not return my money. You asked that I prove my case, which I did, WELL, I guess you were just blowing smoke! So what I gather when you stated " We can assume that we are not going to have to touch upon this issue again " , which really mean that NO REFUND WILL ever BE MADE. Talk about justice. TO ALL WHO READ THIS ... DO NOT USE THEM (HOME ASSURE) AS THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY WHILE LAUGHING AT YOU

update

AUTHOR: mckinley - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, November 05, 2007
Dear OWNER:

This is not a ficticious entry done by your competition, but in fact a true entry. The below FAX was send to your agent about this transaction. I have also attached an entry of my bank statement showing the amount and date to which you were funded. I can only hope that NOW you will refund my money.

>>>>>

Home Assure
Date: 09/06/07
Attn: Jermain Thompson

Re: Cancellation of Services

On Aug 30, 2007, we spoke of your services of saving my home. At that time you requested I send you copies of all lawyers legal notifications of intend to foreclose, all collections notices, along with the account number of my mortgage company. You also requested and received copies of my: 1) driver license, 2) social security card, and 3) a copy of my check dated 08/30/07, which was made out to Home Assure for $500.00. This check was to be applied toward your services, if I decided on obtaining your company with saving my home.

As of today 09/06/07, I request that effective immediately that all above documents to be discarded and the check for $500.00 to be voided. Having not signed or returned any authorization forms, nor having a documented working agreement between us, I believe I am entitled to the refund of $500.00, that was presented to my bank on 09/05/07. The Forbearance agreement with my mortgage company expired on 09/05/07.

Sincerely

McKinley

>>>>>>>>>>

09-05-2007 Payroll Deduction -500.00
HOME ASSURE -HOMEASSURE

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HOME ASSURE Ficticious accusations Clearwater Florida

AUTHOR: Home Assure - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 02, 2007
Hello: We have searched through every file that we have. We have never done any business with a "TANK" in the whole United States, let alone in Houston, Texas. This is a ficticious entry done by our competition (You know who you are!) We pride ourselves in helping our clients save their homes, unlike our competition who just claim to do so. So therefore, they feel compelled to slander and defame our good name because theirs are so tarnished. In no transaction EVER have we required a copy of someones Social Security card. So to "TANK" if you would like to prove to everyone that this Ripoff Report is true, please post a copy of your contract, or give these readers a link to a website where they can view that this claim is legitimate. We can assume that we are not going to have to touch upon this issue again!

Home assure
Clearwater, Florida

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HOME ASSURE Ficticious accusations Clearwater Florida

AUTHOR: Home Assure - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 02, 2007