X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Homecomings Financial - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Port Saint Lucie Florida
  • Homecomings Financial 2711 N. Haskell Ave, Ste 900 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Homecomings Financial RIPOFF Let's stop these crook's Dallas Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

First of all let me say Thank You for this site, Me and My wife are Victom's of this company along with all of you,Not bad for a company that aquired our mortage without us knowing.

We are behind in payment's but we kept them going Here is the good part every month for the last 3 months they insisted to know how much we were selling it for,October I told them we were selling for 187,000 ( we only owe 56,000 ) funny October 31 I called Homecomings we had a buyer and were closing in only 18 day's and I wanted to make a paynent.My payment is due on the 1st.

I was informed that my home went to forclosure on 10/27 and that no payment's would be accepted or allowed, She informed me that my home was to be sold the first week of December.

First there is a law called Due Process, we have not been served or notified of this, and or to appear in court ???.

I explained that in 18 day's or less they would be paid in full.

But these cut throats want my house so they can make a huge profit from the auction, They did this only after they found out the value. Now I will have to pay ?? in fee's and charges for no other reason than greed..

Now here's what we need to do people, to bring this up to the many thousand's of ppl ripped off by Homecomings Financial aka GMAC aka General Motors, P.S. From now on I will drive a ford or dodge.

Contact any and all at MSNBC news and also at CNN news,Both can be found on the web. BEG them all in an e-mail to view this web site we are on now.Hard ball with Chris Mathew's

Robert
Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homecomings-financial/dallas-texas-75204/homecomings-financial-ripoff-lets-stop-these-crooks-dallas-texas-162851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair