X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Homecomings Financial - Louisville Kentucky

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gonzales Louisiana
  • Homecomings Financial PO Box 9001719 Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Homecomings Financial Thieves who make slaves out of human beings Louisville Kentucky

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This company has turned me into nothing more than a slave. I work two jobs and see my family little to pay them their interest they keep raising. My house note has close to doubled over the past 7 or so months. I am a single mom with six children. I had no problems paying the original mortgage of roughly $700.00. The current mortgage note is now $1,312.92. I could not get the house refinanced at the two year mark, because it appears that mortgage companies do not like those who work contract. I am a RN and work contract to have the flexibility to be there for my family when needed. I was obviously doing okay doing this type of work, as I had been paying the $700.00 a month mortgage on time.

The note kept rising, to the point where I was playing the game by staying one month ahead of foreclosure. I had to acquire additional work, and I work most every day of the month now. I secured a full time job to meet their criteria, and actually work two jobs basically full time now. It took me a couple of months working the two jobs full time to catch up the mortgage and get it current. I reapplied. Still denied, because now they say, I was late a time or two on the notes. And while I was scrambling to pay a note that had almost doubled on me, some of my other bills got behind and my credit took a hit during that time. Its a double edged sword. I have regrouped now, but work usually 6-7 days a week, with many 12 hour days. Even though many people lost their homes, I have managed to hang onto mine so far. I really, really needed the refinance, which they have once again denied due to the late payments. I called their refinance department, and evidendtly they have GMAC mortgage to do their loans. I feel I have proved myself to whomever is concerned, as one can see I am capable of paying a note now that is doubled the original note. However, I now longer care to keep this pace.

I need my life back, my kids need to see me, and I no longer desire to be their slave, nor can I physically keep up this pace. I'm sorry I have no pity for these companies that utilize such unfair practices. Out of the $1,312.92 that I pay, this month anyway, next month I'm sure it will be even more, but anyway only $38.87 will be applied to principal out of that money this month. This has been going on for months and months. They have made a small fortune off this one lady. Not only that, if the house does go into foreclosure, I have roughly $30,000 in equity they will be pocketing. These people are bottom dwellers and unmerciful. I have not one ounce of sympathy for them and if they close their doors, the world will be a better place.

No More than a Slave
Gonzales, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homecomings-financial/louisville-kentucky-40290-1719/homecomings-financial-thieves-who-make-slaves-out-of-human-beings-louisville-kentucky-297319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair