X  |  CLOSE

• Homeypoints
    6165 Boyer Path E
    Eagan, MN
    United States

Homeypoints My Home Agent NO ONE ANSWERS the phone! You can not get anyone to respond to you, Double charged my Account Eagan MN

NO ONE ANSWERS the phone! No matter what time of day or how many times you call no one answers the phone. You leave a message and no one calls you back!

They charge my credit card but provide no service. They double charged my account for 3 months but no one responds to correct this. Did not even find out if I got the zipcodes I requested until 1 month later.

Meanwhile, they were taking payments. This company is very unorganized and non-responsive. Beware it is a waste of money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2018 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homeypoints/eagan-mn-55076/homeypoints-my-home-agent-no-one-answers-the-phone-you-can-not-get-anyone-to-respond-to-1468420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content