Complaint Review: Horizon Technologies, Direct Track , Millinium Plus - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 09, 2006
  • Reported By: Holt Michigan
  • Horizon Technologies, Direct Track , Millinium Plus
    2741 W Southern Ave
    Phoenix, Arizona

Horizon Technologies, Direct Track , Millinium Plus, formerly known as Direct Track bought by Horizon Technologies did not pay my commission or deliver on their promises Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: I have been also

I was called by representatives of Angel Star GPS / Direct Track / Millenium Plus / Horizon Technologies vehicle tracking device marketers. They were selling websites to promote their product "Direct Track" and convinced me that I could make money by enrolling in their "guarenteed hits" program and starting my own web site. This program cost $2900 to enroll in. Web site set up was another $500. They told me that if I did not earn the $2900 back within 6 months that I would get a full refund of the $2900.

I was skeptical of course but liked the idea of their product as something that would sell. AND they sent me the guarentee in writing. I checked the Arizona better business bureau for any bad reports on the company and did not find any.

I went for it and started my own website. I even purchased the Direct Track off of my own website to test the commission pay plan and the device I was going to sell for them.Well I paid full price for the unit and installed it. I have never received the $200 commission check that was due to me after the purchase.

The Direct Track product Barely works.. Most of the time it does not. It was nothing to be proud of selling.
I made "Lots" of phone calls. I was told that the company I originally signed up with was no longer in existence and they could do nothing for me. THE NEW COMPANY WAS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THEM.

SO after 6 months and no purchases there was no way to return my "guaranteed in writing $2900 refund" for a bogus guarenteed hits program and not even the $200 due from purchase.

Eventually the $200 commission was listed in my "back office" as money that was due to me. I made more calls. I was told I would get the $200. It's been a year and a half and I still haven't gotten my commission for my own purchase!

I do get regular bills for my website $25 web site fee and $17 monitoring fee. I receive commission on my monitoring fee payments $3.75 per month - $11.25 every 3rd month. My own money.I have not canceled my monitoring plan because I guess I'm still hoping that someone with a conscience will pay me my money. What a dope. Or somehow they will get what they deserve and I will be there to see it.

I read another ripoff report on this same company and couldn't resist sharing... If it sounds too good to be true.....it is. Listen to your mothers.

Paul
Holt, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/horizon-technologies-direct-track-millinium-plus/phoenix-arizona-85282/horizon-technologies-direct-track-millinium-plus-formerly-known-as-direct-track-bought-217654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I have been also

AUTHOR: Kristal - (U.S.A.)

I have contacted the az da. Fill out a complaint.