X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Horizon Travel - Arlington Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: fort worth Texas
  • Horizon Travel travelwithhorizon.com Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Horizon Travel/National Reservations ripoff, scam Arlington Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Hi there, I am a former employee of National Reservations. I got the job thinking I was working for a christian company. The supervisors had prayer time and always talked about church. They put me on a special project calling TCI members. Apparently TCI was out of business, and they wanted to buy all the members contacts. I thought this was strange, so I investigated when I got home.

To my surprise TCI is part of the Horizon Travel/ Sun Country/ Grand Getaways and many other companies that are scamming people all over the US. Wgen I found this out I couldn't go back to work and try to call people that filled out entry forms for their so-called give-away and try to talk them into going to a seminar to get ripped off. I quit immediately.

I have been in contact with Donna from Fox 4 news in Texas. She is currently investigating the numerous companies that are running this scam under different names. I want to appoligize to anyone out there that I booked to go to one of Horizon Travels seminars. I truely hope you didn't but into their tricks. It might be a good idea for some of you who have been writing on this site to send an email to fox 4 news i-team. The more emails they get the better chance we have of shutting down this scam operation.

Lisa
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/horizon-travel/arlington-texas/horizon-travelnational-reservations-ripoff-scam-arlington-texas-204615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair