Complaint Review: HOST LyT -Server Group Limited - Lekki Lagos

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Patrick — Lekki Lagos Nigeria
  • HOST LyT -Server Group Limited
    Plt 34 Blk 112, David Ofomata St.
    Lekki, Lagos
    Nigeria

HOST LyT ,Server Group Limited, Adr: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom SOLD ME A BLACKLISTED SMTP SERVER AND REFUSED TO REFUND Lekki Lagos

Before you select Hostlyt SMTP please do a web search of the word Hostlyt Scam or Hostlyt Fraud and you will understand why you must not spend your money on this provider. What you will get are tones of customer complains about their bad service.
I didnt do the web search for their integrity before paying and so I mistakenly ended up paying for the worst service of my life.

Most of the positive reviews you see online are from their staff or ally but compare that to a greater percentage of the bad reviews and you will be better off trying another SMTP.

I bought an SMTP server from Hostlyt on 02/09/2018 (2nd September 2018) and immediately it arrived I decided to check and I couldnt believe it, the IP was already on 4 blacklists. Then I tried to send tests mails to my personal yahoo and gmail accounts and your guess is right as mine, it went into SPAM mail.

Every efforts to retrieve my money proofed abortive as the claim they dont refund, they they will start suggesting that you sent to bad list or that your content was bad. This is usually their strategy. But in my case they failed because I decided to check the integrity of the SMTP immediately it arrived and it had a terrible reputation on blacklists. So I decided to abandon the SMTP and the credentials are still valid for anyone to verify that I never sent any mail to warrant any blacklisting. The SMTP came bad.

Anyone who is in doubt can request my log in credentials to verify from the logs. Credentials remain valid till 2nd October 2018.

I have lodged a complain with the Payment Gateway and also online internet fraud complains. I have all of the necessary documents to proof their scam.

All of my communications with them have been saved for future reference in case they come to this thread to deny this. But its better to be safe than sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2018 01:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/host-lyt-server-group-limited/lekki-lagos-101233/host-lyt-server-group-limited-adr-27-old-gloucester-street-london-wc1n-3ax-united-ki-1460685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content